Friday, October 29, 2010

Elaine & My 28th Life



Me and Anthony did another session of glass divination the other night, and decided only to talk to our guides. So I talked to Elaine, and found out loads about her. I actually love her so much, she's so funny and a very sweet person. She lived in Dublin and passed at the age of 17 in 1988. She's only been my guide for a few weeks, since I started talking to spirits. When I was talking to her I got a vibrant image in my head of what she looks like, and straight away she started agreeing with me on the glass, which i found funny, yet cute.
She is tall, slim, and very pretty, with shoulder-length brunette hair. She has lovely green / blue eyes and such nice facial features. I couldn't see her clothes, but I think she was quite fashionable in the 80s. However, I know she's not too girly, but not a tomboy either, and she's also gay. She aspired to be a photographer. Anthony asked her did she want to be a fashion photographer, and she said yes, but it was a very unsure yes. Then she told me that she hadn't figured out what she wanted to photograph yet, she just loved taking photos.

We had a laugh with her about how she got to use deadly film cameras all the time, and how that was so cheap back then. She even said she'd help me develop my photography skills by sending energy to me that will convince me to change the composition or what ever, hahaa. I can tell the kind of things she's interested in, and what she likes and doesn't like. The other day when I was walking to the college car park, and went through the new orchard thing, I could sense her going mad with excitement, because she felt like it was so peaceful and beautiful. I think I'm going to visit there more, cause I can sense her happiness every time I go there. I kind of feel like I want to take her on loads of adventures, and let her see the world with me. It's so nice and comforting to know she's there.

I really like her and I'm so glad I got to talk to her on Wednesday night, because I was so unsure about what information I received from Victoria, Sinead's guide. But it turns out that information she gave me about Elaine was from a different life. Which leads me on to my next point - reincarnation. They told us it's true so clearly we wanted to know all about our previous lives.

This is my TWENTY EIGHTH life! Anthony is on his 31st, but we both are very old spirits. Anthony's friend Ben is on his 9th life, which is quite young. A lot of things, fascinations, obsessions in this life, are linked to my previous life.
My fascination with America, Canada and Australia is because thats where i spent most of my lives, especially or more recently America / Canada. Which is also probably why I feel like I don't have an Irish mindset. I've always been very attracted to america and american people, and Elaine and Laurence (anthony's guide) told me this is why. I've also ALWAYS, since the age of about 3 years old, been obsessed with Orca Whales. For my sisters birthday she was giving the 'Free Willy' video but didn't want it, so gave it to me. I think I was 3 or 4, and I still have it and still watch it. I remember I used to watch the opening and closing sequences over and over because I loved to watch the shots of the whales in the sea, just jumping around and having the craic. I also remember my Dad brought me home a free willy teddy from Liverpool one time, and I cried so much when my dog Bouncer got it and ate it. Aren't they just the most beautiful, fascinating creatures you've ever seen in your life?



Anyway, when we we're talking to Ben's Jacob, Ben thought he picked up something about me living in the Antarctic or something, which I thought was so funny. But then when I talked to Elaine she told me I used to be an Inuit in North Canada. And I was forced to kill whales and cause it was the only source of food and materials, etc. I actually wanted to cry at the thought of this. I've never been a mad animal rights activist, but the thought of killing orca whales REALLY upsets me. So it's obviously because I used to do it, even though I didn't want to.

Oh, I was also a black female singer in America back in the day, and I was quite famous. This explains why I always sing, and secretly want to believe I'm amazing, even though I'm tone deaf. It also explains why I used to have such an obsession with Destiny's Child, 2pac, and a lot of black r'n'b / rap music. And I always found the Black Civil Rights Movement so fascinating, and I guess its why I get angry at racism.


I imagine I looked quite like this. Haha. I was also Anthony's spirit guide before, which explains why we hit it off straight away on the first day of first year. I was also a member of royalty at one stage! Which Anthony's in denial of, cause he wants all the attention on the fact he might have been royal three times, twice in Japan. I was also a gay man before which is deadly.

They said I'm going to develop my psychic abilities which is so fun, but I'm too scared I'll be clairvoyant (able to see spirits) which I think I'm not able for. Anyway, all in all, it was lots of fun and I'm so happy I had good chats with Elaine.

1 comment:

  1. That's so interesting! Yay fellow Canadian! haha, I hope I find out something interesting when I try this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete